COVID 19 UPDATE
COVID 19 Level 2:
Under Covid Level 2, we need to keep you and our team safe, so we are doing things a little differently:
- We will be open by appointment only from Saturday 16 May. If you would like to make an appointment please call Suzanne on 0275 002114. Please do not arrive without having made an appointment first, as we won't be able to see you
- so that we can ensure we maintain physical distancing requirements between clients, please do not arrive more than 5 minutes early for your appointment
- we ask that you only bring one person (aged 12 or over) with you to your appointment. We also ask that you do not bring any children with you to your appointment
- when you arrive, please ring the doorbell and remain outside the salon, and we will come down and let you into the salon
- we ask that you and anyone you bring with you complies with our Covid 19 Health and Safety Procedures, including using hand sanitiser (provided), wearing gloves (provided) and anything else we need to do to keep you safe. You are welcome to wear a face mask too (provided)
- we will also ask you and anyone accompanying you to provide contact details for contact tracing
- our team will be wearing appropriate PPE during your visit and any common surfaces in the salon will be cleaned between appointments
- we're sorry, but we are not able to offer you access to our bathroom or toilet during your visit
If you live in Auckland and are unable to climb the stairs to our salon, we are able to arrange to visit you at home, provided we can keep you and our team safe. If you would like to arrange a home visit please call Suzanne on 0275 002114.
Thank you for helping New Zealand beat the spread of Covid 19.
Kia Kaha New Zealand!
From the team at Jessica's